Thursday, July 3, 2008

From the lovely suits - Fran and Di

















> Pub Etiquette

>

> A woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...

>

> She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her

>

> immediately.

>

> She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers.

>

> As he did, she gently caressed his full beard. Are you the manager?

>

> she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.

>

> Actually, no, he replied. Can you get him for me?

>

> I need to speak to him, she said, running her hands beyond his beard

>

> and into his hair. I'm afraid I can't, breathed the bartender. Is

there

>

> anything I can do?

>

> Yes. I need for you to give him a message, she continued, running her

>

> forefinger across the bartender's lip and slyly popping a couple of

>

> her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

>

> What should I tell him? the bartender managed to say.

>

> Tell him, she whispered, There's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper

>

> towels in the ladies room.

No comments: